This is so easy to make and so satisfying. It’s also a treat for those who do not like mayo. Serving size is one cup, and 3 Weight Watchers smart points!
- 2 large fresh apples – pick your favorite – about 2 cups
- 4 cups of cooked, skinless, boneless chicken breast, chopped
- 8 oz Dannon Oikos plain greek nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tsp lemon juice, bottled
- Place cooked chicken breast*, apple, and cranberries in a bowl and stir to combine
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and lemon juice
- Add to chicken mixture and stir to mix well
- Stir in parsley if desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Note: I season my chicken breast and boil in crock pot until done. Makes 8, 1 cup, servings. You can serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish to your heart’s desires!