- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of shortening ( Crisco solid)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sesame seeds
- Cut the shortening in pieces.
- Beat slightly 2 eggs. Add to the eggs: 1/2 cup of milk.
- Combine the dry ingredients and mix together. Pinch off a small amount of dough and roll in your hands. Shape into the size of a finger & taper at each end.
- You may also shape into balls or crescent shapes.
- Roll cookies in the sesame seeds.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.