Another awesome recipe from my Sister-in-Law Joanne!
- 6 slices of thin sliced round steak cutlets and pound to make them thinner
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- You may add 1 tsp. basil and 1/2 tsp. oregano (fresh is better)
- Mix bread crumbs, egg, garlic and salt & pepper. If the mixture is to thick add another egg.
- Spread on the steaks and roll them up, you can secure them with string or toothpicks.
- Brown in 1 tbsp olive oil. Remove. Pour spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish. Then cover the steaks with sauce and place in a 350 degree oven and cook until steaks are tender.
Remove and take off string or remove toothpicks and slice in rounds and serve with a side of angel hair spaghetti sprinkled with grated Romano cheese.