- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon soda
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream butter and sugar, eggs & mix well. Stir in vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Frost with powdered frosting with pineapple flavoring.
Directions for Powdered sugar Icing (makes a lot so you may want to cut in half):
- 1 box of powdered sugar
- A few tablespoons of milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon or anise flavoring
- Combine sugar, milk and flavoring in a medium bowl, stirring well until sugar is dissolved – (I use a whisk)
This look familiar!