- One pound of Italian Sausage hot or medium
- Four medium potatoes peeled and quartered ( I like the golden or red potatoes)
- One medium onion sliced thinly or to your preference
- Three to four sweet peppers sliced length wise medium (any color you prefer)
- Olive Oil (enough to coat veggies and brown sausage)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat vegetables with olive oil and set aside
- Brown sausage in a cast iron skillet coated lightly with olive oil on medium flame.
- When browned, remove from the heat.
- Add onions, peppers, and potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a small amount of water to skillet cover with lid.
- Place cast iron skillet in a 350 degree oven for 45 min depending on your oven.
- Check at 30 min and stir the ingredients leave the cover off and continue cooking until the potatoes are brown.
Pingback: 4 Oct 2015 – Italian Sausage, Potatoes, Peppers and Onions | Between The Dashes